Woocommerce agency in Lille
A custom store made by our agency Woocommerce Lille. Call our team of experts woocommerce to realize your online store: ecommerce, dropshipping or a marketplace, it's you who chooses.
Specialised Woocommerce developers
Our developers are dedicated to the creation of your shop and make sure that it is efficient and reliable. In compliance with the specifications, our developers take into account your comments and know how to adapt to your requirements.
The guarantee of a successful customised e-commerce project in Lille
A team specialised in Woocommerce in Lille
A privileged support by our e-commerce teams at a distance or on site. We can meet in Lille.
A CANON project, but above all a high-performance graphic model: Your project respects the rules of high-conversion UX for a successful design.
Clear and transparent rates, you can get an estimate quickly.
The expert from Woocommerce in Lille
If you're thinking of creating an online shop, Woocommerce should be your first choice. But what if you need help setting up Woocommerce? That's where we come in. We're the leading Woocommerce specialists in Lille, and we're here to help you get the most out of this powerful platform. Whether you're just starting to use Woocommerce or want to take your shop to the next level, we can help.
Services tailored to your project
GeniusCustom : Your custom online shop
We adapt completely to your requirements to offer you a quality Woocommerce shop that you have entirely imagined.
RATE: By quotation and usually by specification.
GeniusSolo: A site for your business
You still don't have a website for your business in Lille? The agency will create a website for you that will appear on search engines when people search for your business in Lille.
RATE: From 1290HT
GeniusDrop: Creating an online shop without stock
To start selling your products with your dropshipping shop without worrying about logistics.
Price: From 6000HT
GeniusEcom : Your ecommerce brand on the internet
Convert visitors to your online shop, created by us, into buyers.
RATE: From 190HT/month
GeniusSEO: A woocommerce shop with top ranking
Automatically reference the products in your shop to increase your sales, thanks to our natural referencing offer. We take care of your referencing for you.
RATE: From 390HT/month
GeniusAutopilot : A Woocommerce always up to date
Our agency takes care of maintaining your ecommerce and keeping it secure, against any problems. You don't have to worry: your shop is always online and you always keep selling.
RATE: From 59/month
A Woocommerce site first on the search engines
Our SEO team in Lille takes care of optimising your natural referencing so that you are well positioned on Google and that customers find you easily.
Need a demo?
Book a live session to discover the e-commerce websites already developed and to ask us any additional questions you may have. If your project is very ambitious we can also meet in Lilles.
Any questions? Contact us
Can WordPress be used for e-commerce?
Many of the world's leading e-commerce sites use WordPress to grow their businesses and promote their products. With WordPress and all of its tools, you'll be able to build customer loyalty and easily find new customers. You'll make your business more dynamic and generate even more sales. There is no doubt that you can do e-commerce with WordPress.
WordPress is a cost-effective and reliable solution
WordPress is a tool that provides you with an unlimited number of features. In addition, it is very powerful and allows you to set up your e-commerce site from a solid management system. Among the tools it offers you to set up an effective e-commerce site, WordPress offers you the WooCommerce extension. This extension has all the necessary functions for an online shop.
WooCommerce offers a wide range of features
This is one of the greatest strengths of the WordPress content management system. WooCommerce is the WordPress extension that provides access to the functionality of an online e-commerce shop. It's worth noting that WooCommerce is completely free. Therefore, you can create a professional and functional e-commerce site with WooCommerce without spending anything. However, thanks to paid extensions, you can extend the functionality of your e-commerce site.
Why you need Woocommerce
The Woocommerce plugin is used today as a basic tool for a large number of online shops. This is due to the many interesting features and possibilities it offers.
Indeed, if you want to launch an online shop more easily, use Woocommerce and you will be able to take advantage of features like :
- A wide variety of themes and extensions: this tool offers you a large number of themes to use to customise your e-shop according to your desires. As for the extensions, they allow you to add multiple functionalities to your platform to stand out from the rest.
- A tool optimised for Wordpress: by choosing to use Woocommerce to create your online shop, you will be able to benefit from an easy installation on Wordpress. In this way, you can improve the performance of your platform considerably.
- A scalable tool: Woocommerce is a scalable tool, because it has no operating limits. The user can adapt it to his needs and those of his online shop. Whatever the number of product pages you need, or the number of customers you need to manage, you can simply modify the tool's functionalities.
- A more secure tool: with Woocommerce, you can strengthen the security of your online shop. Indeed, this tool provides you with an encryption system for a secure storage of data and information. Its use allows you to guarantee your customers and yourself secure transactions. Frequent audits are carried out for this purpose, as well as security updates.
In concrete terms, what can be done with Woocommerce?
The reason why the Woocommerce plugin is so popular today is because it allows you to easily perform several tasks. It provides you with everything you need to keep your online shop running smoothly. Among other things, it allows you to :
- Create discount coupons: you can offer them to your customers to take advantage of various promotional offers
- Register products: you will be able to add new products to your catalogue, and even new categories, whenever necessary
- Activate a countdown on a product page: for your limited-time promotional offers, this feature will be very useful
- Manage inventory: with Woocommerce, you can have a precise idea of what is coming in and out of your online shop in real time
- Inserting facilities for viewing products: zooming for example will be very useful to allow potential buyers to see the product better
- Use different payment options: Woocommerce gives you the possibility to use more than a hundred payment options on your online shop.
In addition to all this, it should be noted that Woocommerce is the tool par excellence to easily create a design online shop. It is therefore in your interest to use it to have a beautiful, functional, efficient and secure e-commerce site.
Why choose Ingenius for your Woocommerce project in Lille?
For your online shop project to be truly successful, your shop must get visitors to buy. It is therefore important to get a truly functional WordPress site. Several skills in digital marketing, SEO and web development are required. And that's why our WordPress agency and our team of experts are dedicated to helping you.
Indeed, our experts have a real know-how and master all the specificities related to the setup of an online shop on WordPress. But above all, we know how to use WooCommerce to make your shop responsive and unique. So, you will benefit from great advantages by calling our agency:
- We take care of the complete design of your online shop, down to the smallest detail (installation of the hosting, writing of the product sheets, insertion of the products,...);
- We help you generate interactions and increase your conversion rate (setting up newsletters, linking a blog to your shop, etc.);
- We offer you personal support to help you in case of difficulties;
- Our experts will provide you with relevant and useful advice.